How Would You Answer The Following Questions?
Do feel physically tired?
Are you frequently irritable or “on edge?”
Are you impatient with others?
Do you feel like you are in a state of perpetual hurry?
Do you find yourself withdrawing from friends and family?
Do you have a strong desire to control your world?
Have You Ever Thought or Said Something Like This?
I commit to things when I don't know how much time or energy they require.
I seldom schedule a day off for myself and when I do I fill it with activities.
I have difficulty saying "No."
I often miscalculate how long certain activities will take.
I find myself constantly wishing I had more time.
I seldom have time to do the things I really love.
I feel powerless over my time and commitments.
What Is Life Shift?
Life Shift is a two day experience learning about life pace, life balance and life joy.
Our journey through life is meant to be enjoyed but how do we enjoy life when our calendars are over-booked and we over-extend with our time and commitments? If you are like us over-load comes from the inside of us before its seen on the outside.
We are over-achievers! We are over-ambitious and set out to do more than we were designed for and call it progress or success. Let’s face it, work-o-holism is the only rewarded addiction today.
We over-commit and pack our schedule with no balance and the result is over-anxious people. Life Shift will help you get over-it!
Give us two days and we’ll give you a life!
Lance. We can add buttons or whatever throughout in order for people to register. It doesn't have to be a text link.
What Will I Learn At Life Shift?
You will learn 12 Skills - 5 Gears - 2 Days - 4 Your Life!
- You will learn why life seems unmanageable. (No, the answer isn’t “I’m doing to much.”)
- You will learn how to stop the busyness mindset.
- You will learn how to set a healthy life pace.
- You will learn how to enjoy your journey free of guilt and shame.
- You will learn how to balance Family Life and Work Life.
- You will learn how to define your current life season.
- You will learn how to live according to your season.
- You will learn how to practice the ‘Enough!’ principle.
- You will learn the power of “no.” (Yes, even how to say “no” to your boss.)
- You will learn how to embrace God-given life limits.
- You will learn how to establish a healthy rhythm of life.
Just Video Place Holders of You and I Teaching or a Promo video etc...